An error has occurred. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused!
However, all your information you've completed up to this point has been saved.
To recover your session:
The system should then automatically take you back to the last page you were on
- close your browser
- then simply revisit the ORIGINAL WEBSITE LINK where you started the assessment from
- (and make sure you're using the same computer again)
If you're still having problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Possible causes of this error:
If the assessment has been idle for more than 60 min a session timeout can occur.
Your browser security settings set too high (This can prevent initial startup of the asssessment).
To check this in IE:
- Go to the Tools menu and Internet Options.
- Click on the security tab.
- Click the default level button to return the settings to the default.
You may have a browser version incompatible with the assessment:
- For PCs (Windows) and Linux use Mozilla 1.4 or higher or Internet Explorer 6 or higher or Google Chrome.
- For Macintosh OS 9 use Mozilla 1.2.1 or higher, and for Macintosh OS X use Safari 1.0 or higher or Mozilla 1.4 or higher.
You can contact QLBS.com support via email at email@example.com or phone us at +649 414 5030